Friday, December 24, 2010

World Premiere: "Where's Home,"

Where's Home,
Featuring Music by Modest Mouse




That's Right! My World Premiere video and trust me it kinda sucks, but check it out anyways,






I thought why not make a short little video while I sit around the house at christmas time.  It didn't take a lot of time so don't judge so harshly ( the six of you that may watch this video (but thank you to those six)).  The music is all Modest Mouse, the two songs are "Interlude (milo)" and "Blame it on the Tetons".



Hope you enjoy


Author/Artist Chris Leon

In case your wondering, that's me the author (and the coach reads 'no more drugs for me, pussy and religion are all I need) (and yes I know I used this foloroid before, so sue me, it was never used for an author pic).

No comments:

Post a Comment